- Date:Mar. 12, 2024
- Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST
- Duration:60 Minutes
- Location:Microsoft Teams Live
Amidst the groundbreaking impact of DevOps practices on software development, challenges in aligning security measures—especially in privileged access management—have surfaced. This webcast delves into the critical need for seamlessly integrating DevOps methodologies with Privileged Access Management (PAM).
In this webcast, software development experts explore strategies that emphasize enhanced security, efficiency and collaboration without disrupting the DevOps workflow. Learn how this approach:
- Embraces existing vaulting technologies, offering flexibility and eliminating the need for proprietary solutions, aligning security with dev team preferences
- Advocates for unified collaboration between security and dev teams, embedding security into the DevOps process from inception
Learn the importance of prioritizing security without impeding productivity and gain actionable insights to help your organization bridge the divide between DevOps and PAM.
- Rich Hosgood: One Identity PAM Principal Pre-Sales Engineer
- Jason Moody: One Identity Global Product Marketing Manager