- Date:Feb. 22, 2018
- Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
- Duration:60 Minutes
Feb. 22, 2018 at 3 p.m. GMT / 4 p.m. CET / 10 a.m. EST / 7 a.m. PST
The best way to ensure the success of your company’s IAM program and avoid common mistakes is to learn from organizations who have been there before and emerged successful.
Join this webinar, hosted by KuppingerCole and One Identity, to hear recommendations about how to prepare your organization and implement processes that will create a successful IAM program.
KuppingerCole will share recommendations and best practices gleaned from interviews with enterprise security architects, IAM leads, CISOs and other executives from a number of large organizations in different industries.
What you will learn
Topics to be discussed include:
- Securing project budget through board-level understanding of the benefits of your project
- Setting appropriate expectations to ensure quick wins
- Preparing your organization (and third-parties) with clear planning and communications
- Defining compliant, efficient, and sustainable IAM processes
- How to seamlessly incorporating the latest IAM developments into your project, such as Identity as a Service, adaptive authentication, user behavior analytics and even blockchain
Join this webinar to hear from the following panelists:
- Martin Kuppinger - Founder and Principal Analyst at KuppingerCole, will outline the challenges companies are facing when planning their IAM programs and provide detailed recommendations on selecting the right tools, defining proper organizational processes and staying up-to-date with the latest trends in IAM.
For the second half of the webcast, Martin will be joined by two speakers from customer organizations and a speaker from One Identity who will offer their insights into the organizational and technical details of their successful IAM programs and share their own experiences, tips and recommendations in a panel-like discussion.
- Tom Golson – Tom is the associate director of IT Security Operations at the Texas A&M University, will talk about challenges of implementing unified identities across a multitude of systems.
- Wolfgang Zwerch – Wolfgang is the corporate security architect for Global IAM at Munich Re (Group), will share his experience of running a successful multiyear IAM program for an international company in a highly-regulated industry.
- Paul Walker – Paul, the technical director at One Identity, will provide practical advice for those about to embark on an IAM journey and share experience gathered over 20 years in helping customers achieve their goals.