One Identity Safeguard provides a single architecture for privileged access management that is delivered on a secure hardened appliance. This architecture greatly simplifies deployment and management, and accelerates the time to value. Safeguard enables you leverage a unified policy engine and management tools to securely grant access to privileged passwords and sessions. The Safeguard appliance is built specifically for use with the Safeguard software, which is preinstalled and ready for immediate use.
In order to evaluate the One Identity Safeguard appliance and the Safeguard software installed on it (together, the “Safeguard Appliance”) in your own environment we must ship you a physical appliance. Before we ship it to you, we ask that you agree to these terms:
- You will have forty-five (45) days from the date you receive the Safeguard Appliance to evaluate it (the “Trial”), but during the Trial, you can’t use it for any other purpose.
- You can return the Safeguard Appliance to us anytime during the Trial, but no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Trial – unless you let us know before then that you want to buy it.
- If you choose to return the Safeguard Appliance:
- You will be liable for any damage to the Safeguard Appliance other than ordinary “wear and tear”.
- Remove all of your data and any other objects you may have installed on the Safeguard Appliance. One Identity will not be liable to you in any way for any data or objects you leave on the returned Safeguard Appliance.
- Please carefully repackage the Appliance in the original shipping container(s) and include the rails and cables contained in the original shipment.
- o Ship the Appliance to One Identity FOB destination
- If you don’t purchase the Safeguard Appliance (or a new one) and you don’t return the Safeguard Appliance within the thirty (30) days following the end of the Trial, we will send you an invoice for the Safeguard Appliance at the then-current list price and you agree that you will promptly pay the invoice.