- Recorded Date:Jun. 30, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD (AAD) bring organization and standards to how identity and account data is managed and stored. AD does this for on-prem resources and Azure AD for cloud-based resources, but how can you unify the management on them and sync data across your hybrid environment.
If you’re like most organizations, that is an on-going question. The native tools for AD and Azure AD are completely separate and each has a very different processes.
How can you:
- Find the right solution to unify your AD and Azure AD environments?
- Seamlessly secure both AD and Azure AD and ensure approval processes are followed?
- How do you ensure there is a consistent permissions model applied across all managed directories? (i.e., mergers, acquisitions, special AD forests, etc.)
- To begin to answer these questions, view this on-demand webinar, hosted by Forrester, that provides data and rationales to help guide you on your AD/Azure AD solutions buyer’s journey.
Merritt Maxim, VP & Research Director, Forrester
Dan Conrad, IAM Strategist, One Identity
Alan Radford, Regional CTO, One Identity