- Recorded Date:May 21, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Your workforce of today and tomorrow is changing rapidly compared to how and where your employees worked even a short time ago. The rapid influx of remote workers makes it even more important than ever for you to have new tactics so you can provide convenient user access to files and systems balanced with the necessary increased levels of security. Even as the threat landscape is changing just as quickly as when vital work needs to get done remotely and on the move.
In this webcast, our KACE experts will show you how to implement a winning least-privileged environment that adds security dynamically yet preserves the abilities of your employees to get their work done at the office, at home or even when on the move.
In the fourth installment in our KACE Remote Workforce Webcast Series, you will learn how to:
- Increase user rights security for remote workers and beyond
- Avoid breaking existing workflows when moving to least privileges
- Obtain security audits for administrative account access
- Elevate user access rights dynamically without slowing down business productivity