- Recorded Date:Jun. 17, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) is continuing to evolve through more integrated Identity and Access Governance solutions. IGA products are often required to give deep integrations with other enterprise products and applications to deliver the expected business value, as well as a need for having one interface for IGA across the range of applications and services.
Implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) across multiple IT infrastructures and software platforms is a major challenge for any organization. This task is even more complicated when business-critical platforms like SAP are involved. SAP has its own security and access governance requirements and is usually managed by a completely separate team from the one responsible for your enterprise-wide IAM program.
But there is an effective, efficient and unified way to bring SAP accounts under the management of the same IAM system you use for the rest of your enterprise.
In this On-demand webcast we show, how you can break down the silos between SAP accounts and the rest or your ID infrastructure.
What you will learn
- View SAP accounts along with the rest of your enterprise
- Bring all users under governance
- Easily scale to manage hundreds of millions of SAP objects
- Benefit from SAP-optimized SoD verification and enforcement
- Leverage SAP-specialized workflows and business logic
- Integrate SAP cloud applications with One Identity Starling Connect
Richard Hill, Senior Analyst, KuppingerCole
Cengiz Tuztas, EMEA Presales Manager, One Identity