- Recorded Date:Mar. 25, 2021
- Event:On Demand
As the new administration transitions into office, it’s imperative for government agencies to keep modernization a priority despite the change in leadership. With the passing of the CARES Act, funding for government innovation has only skyrocketed.
How are agencies planning to use these funds to enact change?
Join John Sherman, Department of Defense CIO, and Quest expert, Chris Roberts as they explore five ways to enact agency modernization changes in 2021, including developments in cloud adoption, data center optimization, IT modernization, the changing IT workforce, and data as a strategic asset.
Hear the government and industry perspective on:
- The cloud computing trends that are moving modernization forward.
- The role the data center optimization initiative (DCOI) plays in advancing cloud adoption.
- How agencies can leverage data as a strategic asset.
- How agencies are working to retrain their IT workforce to support modernization efforts.