IT continues to evolve as a result of work from home, digital transformation, cloud adoption and other trends, but identities remain a critical element of protecting the organization as a whole. As such, 85% of organizations are facing a huge security problem: their employees have more privileged access than necessary.
Hackers know that gaining access to privileged accounts is key to their intrusion into an environment because of the unlimited access these accounts provide. The solution may seem simple. However, identity management is becoming increasingly complex and unified security is often elusive.
In this panel discussion, you’ll learn:
- The current state of the cyber security landscape
- What challenges the current state presents to organizations
- How to address those challenges with a unified security platform & cloud adoption
- How to begin the journey to building a risk-based security platform in the cloud
- Jason Moody, Product Marketing Manager, One Identity
- Bruce Esposito, Global IAM Strategist, One Identity