- Recorded Date:Mar. 29, 2017
- Event:On Demand
Today, two-factor authentication (TFA) is commonplace due in large part to the explosion of online services and the cloud. But to fully understand TFA, you need to understand the role RADIUS support plays in unifying strong cloud authentication, as well as on-premises and with legacy resources.
RADIUS is well designed, secure, fault-tolerant and vendor agnostic. It turns authentication and authorization into an easy-to-configure service that requires just a few parameters to setup. But without proper planning, you could end up with a fractured authentication framework.
What you will learn
To avoid this pitfall, join this on-demand webinar from Randy Franklin Smith to hear how your cloud-based two-factor authentication solution can:
- Integrate with legacy and on-prem applications
- Simplify user-enrollment processes
- Support a global, unified view of authentication activity
- Leverage a centralized, policy-based authentication
Plus, learn how One Identity solutions support a wide range of on-prem, cloud and legacy applications.
Randy Franklin Smith