I read in the q1im getting started documentation that we can install Job Server on Linux machine with the following requirments.
Linux Operating System
- SuSE Enterprise Server 10
- Single Core 1.65 GHz+ Processor
- 40 GB free disk space
- 4 GB RAM
- Mono 2.8 or later
- Direct TCP/IP access is required to use an Oracle database system. A connection
Moreover, I have found a Linux folder in the q1im (..\Q1IM_6.0.1\Jobservice\Linux) installation diretory which is mainly contains .exe and .dll files, this is why i believe the installation has probably to be done from the Windows machine.
However I don't know how and I haven't find topic on this.
- Which file I have to execute to install job server on remote linux server?
- How can I specify the following information: linux server hostname, linux system account, linux installation folder?
- Does the system account need specific rights?
For your information.
- Quest machine: Windows server 2008 R2 with Q1IM 6.0.1
- Oracle machine: Linux SuSE Enterprise with Oracle Standard One Edition 11g R2 and Mono 2.8