Filter the memberships in ITShop

Hi.

Version 9.1.1

I added a group of users(AERole) as manager of a Business Role so they can modify the members of this role directly via web portal(i am using the web portal web designer).

Is there a way to limit the employees that they can add to a certain Business Role? For example, in this business role the only members i want to be added should be external users, is there a way to limit the memberships only in this Business Role so the managers can only add external users without impacting the other BR that are available via web portal?

Thank you.

Regards.

Redinaldo Hysesani

Parents
  • Hi,

Adding users to a BR via web portal end up on a "role entitlement assignment" in ITSHOP. Maybe the fastest way could be adding a workflow to the corresponding service item with a calculated decision , so requests of a certain item (your BR) when person ordered is internal  are rejected. 

• Hi,

Adding users to a BR via web portal end up on a "role entitlement assignment" in ITSHOP. Maybe the fastest way could be adding a workflow to the corresponding service item with a calculated decision , so requests of a certain item (your BR) when person ordered is internal  are rejected. 

Children
No Data