This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error on Exchange Online Sync OIM 8.0.1

Hey Guys,

We have been working on a test tenant in O365. While I can connect to the Azure tenant, sync and provision users, I am not having as much success with the Exchange Online connector.

Once I cleared all of the connectivity related issues, I am left scratching my head with the following:

2018-04-23 06:37:03 -04:00 - NYLABEX2016 - \NYLABEX2016 - VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent - a75d1974-b1ec-44da-9557-c3aeb5eca27e: Errors occurred
Executed on: queuex
[2134003] Error executing synchronization.
[1777018] Error executing synchronization project (Exchange Online organization 'EOL Test Tenant')'s workflow (Initial Synchronization).
[1777026] Error determining schema type (MailPublicFolder (MailPublicFolder)) revision!
[System.ObjectDisposedException] Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'BalancingGenericPool'.
at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent.Activate(String task)
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorExecutor.Project(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at VI.Projector.Projection.Extensions.Execute(IProjectorEngine engine, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.Projector.Projection.Internal.ProjectorEngineExecutionHelper.<UpdateRevisionsAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at VI.Projector.Projection.Internal.ProjectorEngineExecutionHelper.<>c__DisplayClass0_1.<UpdateRevisionsAsync>b__3()
at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnection.GetRevision(ISchemaType schemaType, GetRevisionOptions option)
at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnection.GetRevision(ISchemaType schemaType, GetRevisionOptions option)
at VI.Projector.Connection.Connectors.ThreadSafeConnector.get_System()
at VI.Projector.Powershell.Connector.BalancingPoshConnector.get_System()
at VI.Projector.Powershell.Connector.BalancingGenericPool`1.Get(Func`2 selector)

Now I would like to think that my "google-fu" is as good as the next guy but I cant seem to get my head around what is going on here.
Any ideas?

I tried to go into the project to exclude the public folder class, but there did not appear to be an easy way to do it.

Thanks!